Test Engineer in California
This Contractor is available for hire.
Contact our Staffing Services Representative at (888) 356-3501, or fill out the form below!
- Two years of experience in QA testing procedures.
- Clearly written and detail oriented Problem Ticket Reports.
- Excellent team player more than willing to assist team members to reach goals and deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, excellent teamwork capabilities, and an optimistic personality.
- Extremely detailed and organized with quality time management.
- Personal characteristics of punctuality, creativity, consistency, and dependability.
- QA testing of prototype wireless mobile stations.
- Setting up test environments for various Test Systems which included RF testing, protocol, GSM and WCDMA.
- An active member of the UMTS Lab Team and Test Engineer for Rohde&Schwarz complex test systems.
- Closely working with Project Managers and Engineers by designing and executing test matrices according to project schedules.
- Operated directly with Development Engineers in debugging testing issues.
- Interacted directly with customers and clients from all over the world discussing test plans and functional specifications.
Contact Us Today To Get More Information About This Candidate!