Consulting & Executive Leader in Pennsylvania
This Contractor is available for hire.
Contact our Staffing Services Representative at (888) 356-3501, or fill out the form below!
- Seasoned leader with long track record of directing teams and managing client relationships.
- Skilled executive officer proficient in implementing systems and in building, leading and developing high performance teams for technology-based companies.
- Extensive experience leading international business development efforts, M&A, corporate finance, and operations/performance enhancement. Substantial on-the-ground experience in over 30 countries.
- Proven sales leader and revenue generator.
- Experienced entrepreneur with an expert understanding of the commercial startup process.
- Turnaround management of established businesses.
Technical Skills & Competencies:
Project / Team Management:
- Use of traditional methodology tools such as MS Project and AGILE tools such as Pivotal Tracker.
Data & Information Mining
- Semantic Network Analysis – Anteus, Tropes and RapidMiner
- Concept Mapping – VUE
- Rule Discovery – Compumine & NeuroSolutions
- GIS – Mapland & Mapviewer
IT & Computer skills
- Working level through to expert level knowledge of a wide range of productivity applications (e.g. MS Office suite, Visio, various DBMS such as SQL Server, etc.).
Market Research & Business Analytics
- Both qualitative (e.g. panels, focus groups) and quantitative research methodologies (including multivariate analysis techniques such as MDS, Factor Analysis & Preference Mapping).
- Working level through expert knowledge of various statistics languages & packages such as R, XLstat and ProStat.
Contact Us Today To Get More Information About This Candidate!