Head of Content Partnerships in California
This Mobile Content/Gaming Professional is available for hire.
Contact our Staffing Services Representative at (888) 356-3501, or fill out the form below!
We are currently representing a Head of Content Partnerships, with 20 years of experience in starting and growing new businesses across digital media, technology and consumer products from strategy development through execution.
Some accomplishments and career highlights include:
- Responsible for business strategy, planning, business development and partner management for a major mobile platform, including leading virtual teams comprised of product planning, product development, editors, engineering and advertising sales (one of the top mobile internet sites).
- Exceeded 20 MM unique users in 18 months beating budget by 500%; generated over 200 MM page views per month and over 10 MM video requests per month.
- Initiated and managed alliances with companies along the mobile value chain including Nokia, Samsung, Sprint, Qualcomm and Verizon Wireless.
- Provided strategic business direction and execution by creating services/launching on mobile major entertainment properties (The Simpsons, Family Guy, 24, Aliens, Ice Age, Independence Day, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, etc) – grew revenue from $0 to $75MM.
- Drove strategy and execution to license out a major video player technology, ad-serving platform and the ad sales capabilities – achieving $25MM+.
- Established production studio in Tokyo and an interactive brand in 16 countries throughout greater Asia using a combination of licensed, OEM and vertical distribution models through relationships with NEC, Softbank, Canon, Sony, Sega, Capcom, Namco, Konami, NTT DoCoMo, etc – grew revenue from $0 to $120MM+.
Our candidate is looking for an opportunity to take advantage of his ability to motivate teams to achieve and exceed business goals.
He is based on the West Coast and is open to relocation anywhere in the US for the right opportunity.
Contact Us Today To Get More Information About This Candidate!