The Purpose of the Technical Recruiter is to find, contact, and screen candidates who may have the experience our clients are looking for. The intention of the Recruiter is to do what is needed to make sure that qualified candidates they find go to interview and are placed.
- Recruiting candidates for open positions. This includes calling job seekers to see if they are interested in various opportunities, networking with candidates to get referrals, screening ad responses, researching via the internet and other recruiting functions.
- Working on filling specific positions by sending out emailed job announcements, posting ads, and searching for candidates through various sources.
- Learning about new areas of technology in wireless, telecommunications, and other niches
- Working with our resume database and processing candidate resumes
- At times doing research work for the Account Representatives.
- Prescreening candidates who call in, referring them to the Account Managers and/or scheduling appointments for them to conduct a phone interview.
No prior Recruiter experience required, but successful candidates have possessed the following:
- Good communication skills, coupled with a friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to multitask
- Willingness to make many calls and handle a lot of incoming and outgoing calls and emails simultaneously
- Ability to read instructions, understand them, and put them to use
- High work ethic and ability to be self-motivated
- Computer literate, experience with Internet a plus
- Previous phone experience, especially handling high-volume calls
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, preferred but not required.
- Base salary plus commissions.
- Training in computer operations and recruiting methods is provided
- Opportunity for advancement as an Account Representative or other career paths
- Company outings, paid holidays & vacations, health insurance, 401(k), bonuses, etc.
Please submit your resume to:
Erin Antonopoulos, Director of Personnel