New Candidate Available: BI-Big Data Principal Architect in California
This Wireless Software Professional is available for hire.
Contact our Staffing Services Representative at (888) 356-3501, or fill out the form below!
We are currently representing an excellent BI/Big Data, Principal Architect/Manager, who has over 20 years of experience in IT.
Some of his accomplishments include:
- Architected, designed and built a consolidated 150 TB Enterprise data warehouse, addressing the complex “data marts” needs for Engineering, Quality, Customer Service, Sales and Marketing, Finance and HR organizations. Delivered BI reporting and dashboards solutions for 5000 world-wide customers in support of company’s global analytics for planning, marketing, forecasting, operations, and executive reviews.
- Launched a Data Governance practice at a Fortune 500 company. Established best practices and standards for data quality and integrity, led deployment of Master Data Management and Big Data solutions.
- Launched and led global Project Management Office (PMO) at a global technology company. Managed portfolio of 150 programs, including prioritization, development of standardized project management methodologies, governance, methods and tools. Led adoption of Agile in distributed environment, resulting $1M in annual cost savings and 25% projects delivery time reduction.
- Architected, designed, developed and built applications leveraging cutting-edge technologies to support production operations and accounting for Fortune 500 Oil and Gas Company, resulting in $5 M annual cost savings.
- 5 years of successful International Consulting, focused on delivering new products and services in data management and product development to Fortune 500 companies, including General Mills, Northrop Grumman, Travelers Express, international clients in Germany, Russia, and Belarus, and Government agencies.
Our candidate is currently based in California.
Contact Us Today To Get More Information About This Candidate!