New Candidate Available: RF and Antenna Patent Design Engineer in Texas
This Wireless Professional is available for hire.
Contact our Staffing Services Representative at (888) 356-3501, or fill out the form below!
We are currently representing an excellent RF Hardware Engineer Antennas/RFIC, who has thirty years of experience in RF and communications industry.
Some of his accomplishments include:
- During 2014 developed new approaches to metro cell antennas and filed 4 patent applications with major US antenna manufacturer. Has 7 issued patents.
- Developed and supported production of a complex subsystem for Ultra-Flex test system.
- Developed and build innovative analog part of the Particulate Matter Sensor.
- Developed a concept and prototyped 60-GHz TX/RX lens-and-chip antenna system. Commercialized by a startup company.
- Developed and tested 500-2700 MHz antenna for handhelds.
Our candidate is currently based in Texas and is willing to relocate anywhere.
Contact Us Today To Get More Information About This Candidate!