New Candidate Available: Strategic Partnerships Manager for Consumer Electronics in California
This Mobile Content/Gaming Professional is available for hire.
Contact our Staffing Services Representative at (888) 356-3501, or fill out the form below!
We are currently representing an excellent Strategic Business Development Manager, who has 9 years experience in the consumer electronics industry within multi-national organizations.
Some of her accomplishments include:
- Managed relationship and strategies with partner companies including Western Digital, Intel and Microsoft; overseeing a $20MM partner marketing budget.
- Developed and launched a $5MM co-marketing creative campaign resulting in 120MM+ impressions. The campaign was adapted globally in 8 languages and nominated for numerous awards.
- Managed computers, tablets, E-readers, media and third-party product categories. Achieved $200MM in annual sales with a $10MM Marketing Development Fund (MDF). Responsible for P&L, pricing, promotions, product life-cycle, merchandising, and business development.
- Managed 500+ products annually while continually optimizing product assortments based on sales and profit; achieving 12% growth.
- Produced company’s first national digital content offer across multiple product categories by partnering with Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy and Amazon.
- She is currently working towards an MBA focusing on International Marketing Management.
Our candidate is currently based in San Diego, CA. and is willing to relocate.
Contact Us Today To Get More Information About This Candidate!