New Candidate Available: Systems Sales Engineer/DAS in Virginia
This Public Safety Professional is available for hire.
Contact our Staffing Services Representative at (888) 356-3501, or fill out the form below!
We are currently representing an excellent Systems Sales Engineer/DAS, who has eighteen years of experience in the wireless industry.
Some of his accomplishments include:
- RF Engineering Cost-Center Head, managed up to eight direct reports, and managed annual expense, salary, and capital budgets totaling $2.5M. Provided wireless RF and coverage engineering oversight and approval, coaching and training to over 150 direct and indirect systems engineers, managers, and project managers. Responsible for all RF system coverage. Won Teaming Award.
- Directly designed over 100 end-to-end IP-based wireless LMR and interop networks including P25 Phase 1 and 2 simulcast and multi-site, Band-14 LTE, DMR, OpenSky, EDACS, analog conventional, 4.9 GHz broadband, and microwave backhaul, for public safety, utility, and federal customers. Major wins: Washington Gas, PA Statewide State Parks (DCNR), Dayton Power and Light, and PA Southeast Counter-Terrorism Task Force.
- Developed and managed relationships with public safety, transit, utility and commercial customers, consultants and champions. Technically answered over 500 RFPs, and presented in front of clients. Approval authority in a proposal team capturing a 92% proposed-to-win rate.
- Responsible for approximately 150 active FCC licenses including modifications and new stations. FAA tower rules knowledgeable and TIA TSB-88 expert.
- DAS and critical building expert. Designed active and passive DAS systems for hydro dams, conventional and nuclear power stations, service centers, office buildings, and US Navy aircraft carriers and destroyers.
Our candidate is currently based in VA and is willing to relocate anywhere.
Contact Us Today To Get More Information About This Candidate!