New Candidate Available: VP of Engineering w/FCC lab, R&D Experience in California
This Wireless Professional is available for hire.
Contact our Staffing Services Representative at (888) 356-3501, or fill out the form below!
We are currently representing an excellent VP of Hardware Engineering w/FCC Experience, who has fifteen years of experience in the wireless industry.
Some of his accomplishments include:
- Direct involved and lead engineering team to create complete product line while working at company making sales worth more than 30 million dollars.
- Co-founder of Lab for an R&D company specialized in mm-wave Point-to-Point radios and satellite BUC.
- Co-inventor in a novel design of Outdoor Unit for LMDS, awarded US Patent in 2003.
- Expertise in application of active and passive microwave/mm-wave devices including GaAs pHEMT, GaN, SiGe MMIC devices, filters, couplers, PIN attenuators, power detectors, mixers, oscillators, Orthomode Transducer (OMT), etc.
- Extensive knowledge in RF and microwave integrated circuits and devices such as Power Amplifiers, LNA, Single-Sideband Mixer, Image-Reject Mixer, as well as integration of various state-of-the-art chipsets from UMS, Triquint, Hittite, M/A-COM, Avago, Sumitomo, Provigent, Broadcom, Semtech, etc, into a system.
Our candidate is currently based in CA and is willing to relocate anywhere.
Contact Us Today To Get More Information About This Candidate!