New Candidate Available: VP of Ops/Construction/Project Management in Florida
This Telecommunications Professional is available for hire.
Contact our Staffing Services Representative at (888) 356-3501, or fill out the form below!
We are currently representing an excellent VP of Ops/Construction/Project Management, who has over fifteen years of experience in the Telecommunications industry.
Some of his accomplishments include:
- Led team in the construction of 311 new sites for 2014, under a build plan of 276 sites, resulting in a 23% growth in forecasted revenue and 34% increase in projected EBITDA for the year.
- Managed the system growth to support the sales growth of 160% of plan, against $71 million OPEX budget. Reducing blocking from 2.8% to 1.5%, decreasing dropped calls from 2.1% to 1.25%. Gained $3.2 million through sales of obsolete equipment.
- Captured $5.5 million savings in telecom costs through direct connects with other wireless carriers. Generated $1 million savings by replacing Bellsouth Tandem service with Neutral Tandem Service.
- Implemented IP Back Haul (IPBH) system-wide to provide 25% additional circuit capacity and introduced TrFO that provided higher system capacity.
- Project Managed a Microwave Backhaul Project for wireless carrier, 300 MW links turned up in 9 months.
- Upgraded the existing microwave backbone to a combination of fiber optic and higher capacity microwave links to triple the existing capacity and eliminate many problem areas.
Our candidate is currently based in Florida.
Contact Us Today To Get More Information About This Candidate!