New Candidate Available: VP Sales, Government Programs in FL
This Public Safety Professional is available for hire.
Contact our Staffing Services Representative at (888) 356-3501, or fill out the form below!
We are currently representing an excellent VP Business Development – Government Sales, who has ten years experience in Public Safety and Defense.
Some of his accomplishments include:
- Ten years experience as a business development leader in government, military, and commercial satellite telecommunications and secure tactical network markets, driving equipment and services revenues in excess of $130M, from pursuit and capture management to implementation and program/contract management.
- Managed companies from post start-up through capitalization and acquisition by major defense industry and global telecommunications firms. Superlative work ethic and a proven skill in resolving complex issues and building winning teams.
- Served as GM of subsidiary of Global Satellite Network Operator, and in multiple roles as executive responsible for revenue across all business activities and portfolios, securing new business contract values of over $60M; built and developed VAR and sales channels.
- In response to budget freezes on new equipment purchases, developed and captured new revenue streams, including over $1.3M in equipment upgrade and warranty programs; extended field satellite support services into customer network space; wrote procurement specifications and sole-source justifications to capture multi-year IDIQ contracts of approx. $6M for DoS, DoE utilizing “single-price” multi-vendor service model.
- Compulsive learner, always looking to grow my knowledge and technical skill set in making meaningful contributions to the success and profitability of a forward-thinking organization.
Our candidate is currently based in Texas.
Contact Us Today To Get More Information About This Candidate!