New Job Opportunity: OTA Test Engineer – Sunnyvale, CA
Contact: Steve Eddington Ref: 6826
We are seeking a highly motivated, well organized individual with excellent communication skills that can work independently for our facility in Sunnyvale.
- The Test Engineer will be responsible for:
- Generating valid and accurate test results in accordance to company policies, processes, procedures and best practices
- Performing detailed, clear and concise analyses to determine root causes for technical issues
- Providing consultation to customers, project managers and technicians
- Reviewing and understanding industry standards and customer requirements
- Maintaining of test equipment including inspection, cleaning, calibration, SW and HW updates, license management etc.
- Excellent understanding of RF and antenna theory
- Experience with OTA testing is a plus
- BS 1+ years of experience
- Knowledge of CTIA requirements or other industry requirements for example from carriers
- Experience with conformance measurement equipment from companies like: Rohde & Schwarz, Spirent, Anritsu or Keysight
- Experience with anechoic chambers from R&S (AMS32), ETS-Lindgren (EMQuest) or Satimo (SMM (Satimo Multi-Measurement))
- Able to use test and measure equipment such as network and spectrum analyzers and power meters
- Good communication skills both in English
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Results driven and customer focused
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or related field and professional industry work experience (Min) 1 year.
Comprehensive benefits package after qualification period (medical, dental, vision, 401(k)), paid vacation and holidays.
Compensation: Based on Experience