New Job Opportunity: Regional Sales Manager – Southern California
Contact: Steve Eddington Ref: 6846
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Achieves Sales Revenue Target allocated by the management
- Capitalizes on the company’s business to identify and develop plans and strategies.
- Pursues existing and/or new opportunities for growth in the following markets: Southern California (* Territories can be adjusted by the management.)
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Deeply analyzes and comprehends the current market dynamics and needs.
- Develops strategies including identification of and approach to strategic partners and customers in the professional radio industry.
- Defines the business model and standard contract terms as well as work with marketing to define and execute marketing campaigns.
- Liaises strongly with other Regional Market Segment Leaders.
- Liaises strongly with Marketing department to develop and execute the marketing strategy.
- Liaises strongly with Finance department to manage the A/R from customers.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Other tasks assigned by the management
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Proven track record of 5 years or more of sales in the two-way radios industry
- Expert knowledge in PMR/DMR radios
- Understanding of technical sales activities, challenges preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent time management and priority setting skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Frequent Travel Required (70%)
Compensation: Based on Experience