New Job Opportunity: Service Technician – Irvine, CA
Contact: Steve Eddington Ref: 6904
Our client is a leading designer and manufacturer of professional mobile radio communications equipment.
- Assisting Service Manager
- Providing independent repair supports: i.e. fault diagnosis, general fix, and technical guidance, etc.
- All technical aspects including, full technical support for customers and sales; interpret hardware and software issues and push for escalation with R&D if an initial solution is not found.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements – listening to customers and using astute questioning to understand, anticipate and exceed their needs.
- Providing telephone customer support for fault diagnosis and technical guidance.
- Providing assistance in the administration of an online RMA system.
- Dealing with and processing daily paperwork associated with a busy technical workshop
- Assisting and supporting with system upgrades and setting up new devices.
- Applying for and maintain a log of license applications for devices.
- Configuration of product if necessary. (full training will be given)
- Administrating Demo equipment stocks and dispatching where required.
- Other tasks assigned.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Excellent customer service and administration skills.
- Working within a multicultural environment.
- 3 – 5 years of technical experience in a PMR/DMR radio environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- A good team player who can demonstrate a positive and self-motivated attitude.
Compensation: Based on Experience