New Job Opportunity: Field Application Engineer – Denver, CO
Contact: Gene Gross Ref: 6907
- This is a technical customer facing role.
- 4 or more years engineering support experience within the network/cable industry.
- Experience with Wifi, Wireshark, PuTTY, TFTP, TRO69, SNMP and MS Office applications.
- Solid understanding and experience in voice, video, data and wireless network design, cable modem and MTA network design and support.
- Windows, Linux, and OSX exp., knowledge of Voice and Data test equipment and processes/procedures, and Windows utilities.
- Excellent presentation, product demonstration and communication skills plus extensive network troubleshooting skills.
- Some travel, 30 to 50%.
- Must enjoy faced passed, dynamic work culture.
- Need person to be able to hop on a plane and travel with short notice.
- Strong hands on training, opportunity to be a somebody in a fast growing company that is beating the competition.
Strong base, bonuses and full corp. benefits.
Compensation: Based on Experience