New Job Opportunity: Technical Support Manager – Boston, MA
Contact: Gene Gross Ref: 6939
- Manage and lead the department, providing excellent customer support and assuring productivity
- Provide information that helps us to enhance our products and customer support
- Provide excellent technical support to customers, via phone, email or chat
- Motivating and developing your team to deliver the best possible issue resolutions to customers in the least amount of time.
- Managing customer escalations to ensure positive resolution.
- Develop and analyze reporting data to make informed decisions and recommendation about staffing, shift scheduling, support documentation, and product improvements
- Manage scheduling of staff including shifts and breaks
- Test some customer issues in the lab and provide feedback to Engineering
- Make sure our support site provides excellent answers to frequently asked questions
- Develop expert product knowledge through training, documentation, and hands on customer case experience.
- Collaborate with the team to create process improvements and enhance overall customer satisfaction.
- A bachelor’s degree in an applicable field desirable but may be substituted for experience.
- Knowledge of personal computers and Internet access products
- 3 to 5 years of excellent customer service, preferably with at least 2 years in a manager role
- Ability to manage, lead and develop a team of customer-facing staff
- Possess problem solving, troubleshooting and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn new technologies and products
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking, routing and Wi-Fi technologies desirable
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish desirable
Compensation: Based on Experience