New Candidate Available: Director of IT in Maryland
This Wireless Software Professional is available for hire.
Contact our Staffing Services Representative at (888) 356-3501, or fill out the form below!
We are currently representing an excellent Director of IT, with International experience, who has nineteen years of experience in wireless communications.
Some of his accomplishments include:
- Responsibilities included product strategy and architecture, management of large software development teams, business development, and large program implementations.
- Global experience in developing business and delivering projects. Conducted business in over 30 countries with special focus on Latin America, Europe/Middle East/Africa, and Asia Pac regions.
- A well rounded knowledge of the telecommunications industry and innovation in today’s digital world gained through employment experience on both supplier/vendor side as well as the communication service provide side.
- Able to interact effectively with customers, partners, and suppliers to develop technical solutions to drive innovation in communication services including new pricing structures, non-traditional and value added services in voice, messaging, and broadband service domains.
- Led the development, implementation, and post production support of “Parent Patrol” a mobile value-added services product allowing parents control cell phone usage of their children. Significantly contributed to product management, and sales teams with launching the product at wireless operators in the US and Canada.
Our candidate is currently based in DC Metro and is willing to relocate anywhere.
Contact Us Today To Get More Information About This Candidate!