New Candidate Available: Outstanding Director of Service Delivery / Operations in Illinois
This Telecommunications Professional is available for hire.
Contact our Staffing Services Representative at (888) 356-3501, or fill out the form below!
We are currently representing an excellent Director of Service Delivery/Operations, who has over twenty years of experience in telecommunications.
Some of his accomplishments include:
- Primary account interface responsible for the customer relationship with Tier One service providers and vendors, including Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, NSN and Motorola Solutions for all project deployments and customer satisfaction. Established significant growth and traction in new markets, including government and public safety, increasing new major clients by over 50%.
- Created and managed a global “rapid deployment” engineering program management organization that enabled delivery of experienced program managers for projects with high-risk profiles. Typically managed five concurrent projects with contract values averaged $180M, achieving average cost savings of 15%.
- Created and implemented a contract labor qualification and utilization process which served as the benchmark standard for Motorola’s global project implementation process. Achieved a 22% cost reduction, improved efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Pivotal role in the development and delivery of all new services/training of all global teams for ongoing delivery. Led Motorola’s first time global installation, commissioning and integration of 3rd party HW/SW into customer networks in Nigeria, Bangladesh, Brazil, and Angola.
- Created/implemented skill-set definitions and a web-based global skills and assessments database of 1100 engineers and 2000 project managers that facilitated efficient and cost-effective work force planning.
Our candidate is currently based in Chicago and is willing to relocate.
Contact Us Today To Get More Information About This Candidate!